Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Thank you for this. I, too, was disappointed by the sex scene. While I hadn't imagined it to be this explicit (haha), I did at LEAST want a close-up shot of their ponytail things combining in the film. This is definitely how it should have been. You're the next James Cameron!

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

sweet!

This was really cool, well animated!

Kind of reminded me of a similar animation that I have on this site called Samurai Block. The whole being-bored-in-class premise is the same.

My animation isn't as good as yours but check it out maybe.

Overall I liked this one though. The final shot was really cool.

trul responds:

10x
I liked transformations idea of scenes, like one scene transforms to the next one!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Wow.

AMAZING!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the "why does it turn into this piece of shit camero" one the best!

Owned: The Movie Owned: The Movie

HMMM...

I'm not so sure I understand what it is going to be about, but something about it was interesting and left me wanting more. But I guess that's the point! I will look forward to the full release!

Scribbler responds:

Thank you, I'll make sure to put you on the fruit basket list for when the movie makes it's debut at the film festival.

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was really amazing. the only thing is that the speaking wasn't great quality... but WOW that animation kicked so much asss!

[ The End ] [ The End ]

uh..

dude, no..

some nice animations but..
eh
.....

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

yahoooo!

that was awesome~! goooood job! Just keep on animatin like that and u'll get better and better! i can't wait for more stuff from u!

29 Day War 29 Day War

uhh

its cool.. but... i dunno... if u hate america so much then move!

but good job gettin front page i guess, heh. cya

Flyborg responds:

I /don't/ hate America, and I'm not American.

Agent Smith Goes Crazy Agent Smith Goes Crazy

Ha!

that was really funny! i like the smith turtle! lol

XIN Session 09 XIN Session 09

Wow.

I really like this series. You've done a good job. Kinda reminds me of GTO, but that's an awesome anime so its really good. can't wait for chapter 2